Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This cheese dip is great on garlic toast rounds. It is soooo good that after my friend brought it to work I thought about it all weekend and knew I had to have the recipe!!!!
- 141.74 g jar Kraft Old English cheese spread
- 141.74 g jarkraft roka bleu cheese spread
- 2 (453.59 g) package cream cheese
- 14.79 ml onion flakes
- 4.92 ml garlic salt
- 2.46 ml season salt
- Place first three ingredients in a pan and heat on low stirring until they are well combined.
- Add seasonings and mix well.
- Place in covered bowl and refrigerate until cold.
- Serve on crackers or garlic toast rounds. Delicious!
Awesome! Everyone loves this!
Everyone loved the combination of Kraft's Old English cheese and the Roka Bleu cheese. Great combination! Since I didn't have any onion flakes, I just used finely chopped onion. It worked very well and everyone asked for the recipe. Thanks so much for sharing, Jilly in Michigan. Can't wait to make it again.
FANTASTIC!!!! AWSOME!!! I have made this twice and have the stuff for a third time!!! First time , I didn't have the roka blue cheese so I used another jar of the old english and squirted in some blue cheese dressing, was great that way. Then I found the Roka and made it per recipe, and it was even better, if possiable. Next time I am going to 1/2 the garlic to see if the blue cheese will stand out a little more. My friends and co-workers can't wait for me to make again! And so EASY!!