Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Simple dessert for any night of the week. Make sure you serve warm with vanilla or dulce de leche ice cream.
- 4 cups granny smith apples, peeled and sliced
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box butterscotch pudding (not instant)
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- In mixing bowl, combine apples and pie/pudding mix; toss to coat well.
- Place in greased 9x9 square pan.
- In small bowl, melt butter then mix flour and sugars until caramel type texture. Fold in pecans.
- Spread over apples and bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes.
- Serve warm with ice cream.
Now this was TO DIE FOR!!!! I loved the way the butterscotch pudding flavored the apple crisp. My house smelled so good while it was cooking. I had it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on the side. YUM!!!!