Recipe by KelBel
Simple dessert for any night of the week. Make sure you serve warm with vanilla or dulce de leche ice cream.
Top Review by looneytunesfan
Now this was TO DIE FOR!!!! I loved the way the butterscotch pudding flavored the apple crisp. My house smelled so good while it was cooking. I had it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on the side. YUM!!!!
- 4 cups granny smith apples, peeled and sliced
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box butterscotch pudding (not instant)
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In mixing bowl, combine apples and pie/pudding mix; toss to coat well.
- Place in greased 9x9 square pan.
- In small bowl, melt butter then mix flour and sugars until caramel type texture. Fold in pecans.
- Spread over apples and bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes.
- Serve warm with ice cream.