If you like spicy wings, you HAVE to give these a try. My husband and I have been making these for years and never has there been any left. We like to grill them and serve w/ celery and blue cheese. My kids even gobble these down!
- Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- (if wings are whole, cut off and discard pointed tip and halve wings at the main joint.) In food processor or blender, combine all remaining ingredients, EXCEPT oil.
- Process until well blended.
- With machine on, slowly pour in oil and process until a thick paste forms.
- In a large bowl, combine wings and paste.
- Toss until wings are well coated.
- Cover and refrigerate over night.
- Broil or grill wings until nicely browned outside and cooked through.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.