1/5 Photos of Awesome Cajun Chicken Wings
Suzanne P's Note:
If you like spicy wings, you HAVE to give these a try. My husband and I have been making these for years and never has there been any left. We like to grill them and serve w/ celery and blue cheese. My kids even gobble these down!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- 2(if wings are whole, cut off and discard pointed tip and halve wings at the main joint.) In food processor or blender, combine all remaining ingredients, EXCEPT oil.
- 3Process until well blended.
- 4With machine on, slowly pour in oil and process until a thick paste forms.
- 5In a large bowl, combine wings and paste.
- 6Toss until wings are well coated.
- 7Cover and refrigerate over night.
- 8Broil or grill wings until nicely browned outside and cooked through.
- 9Serve warm or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Awesome Cajun Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (2396 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 118.5
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 36.4 mg
- Sodium 180.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 8.8 g