1/1 Photo of Awesome Cabbage Casserole
Mrs. Janet's Note:
This recipe is a dish that my sister-n-law brought to a Christmas gathering. It was such at hit that she had to give us all the recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 small cabbage
- 1 medium onion
- 1/4 cup margarine or 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1Coarsely chop cabbage in large casserole dish sprayed with PAM.
- 2Sprinkle onion on top of cabbage.
- 3Pour melted butter over cabbage.
- 4Sprinkle with salt.
- 5Mix Mayo and soup together and then spread over cabbage and onions.
- 6For topping, mix together melted butter, crushed crackers and grated cheese.
- 7Sprinkle over top of casserole.
- 8Bake at 350 for 45 minutes or until bubbly and brown.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Awesome Cabbage Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 496.6
- Calories from Fat 274
- Total Fat 30.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 16.7 mg
- Sodium 990.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 9.4 g