This recipe is a dish that my sister-n-law brought to a Christmas gathering. It was such at hit that she had to give us all the recipe!
- Coarsely chop cabbage in large casserole dish sprayed with PAM.
- Sprinkle onion on top of cabbage.
- Pour melted butter over cabbage.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Mix Mayo and soup together and then spread over cabbage and onions.
- For topping, mix together melted butter, crushed crackers and grated cheese.
- Sprinkle over top of casserole.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes or until bubbly and brown.