1/2 Photos of Awesome Butter Rolls
A small pat of butter is enclosed in the center of these fabulous rolls before baking. The top is also brushed with additional melted butter to produce a softer crust. Rising time is not included in prep time. This is one of my favorites!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add sugar to warm water and dissolve yeast in it.
- 2When foamy, mix with warm milk, 1/4 c soft butter and egg.
- 3Add flour and salt to food processor and pulse a few times.
- 4Slowly add liquid ingredients through top tube with processor running and process until ball of dough forms.
- 5Cover and let rise in warm place until doubled in size (about an hour).
- 6Divide dough into 12 pieces and shape, putting a piece of butter inside each roll (1/4 to 1/2 pat of butter).
- 7Place rolls on lightly greased baking sheet, cover and let rise until doubled (about 30 to 45 minutes).
- 8Brush tops with melted butter and bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Awesome Butter Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (828 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 177.8
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 30.6 mg
- Sodium 238.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 4.8 g