- 907.18 g ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 453.59 g can refried beans (with green chiles, if desired)
- 453.59 g jar chunky salsa, divided
- 473.18 ml cheddar cheese, shredded (divided)
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 6 flour tortillas
- 29.58-44.37 ml butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef and onion. Drain. Stir in beans, 1 cup of salsa, 1 cup of cheese, salt and pepper. Cook for a few minutes, remove from heat.
- Place 2 scoops or more beef mixture in tortilla, rolled up and placed seam side down in buttered 9x13 casserole dish. Brush with melted butter, top with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Serve with sour cream and salsa.