This brownie bites recipe comes with a white chocolate ganache topping. They are small, simple to make and so yummy!! :) This recipe comes from a cookbook called "Brownies to Die For"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened to room temp
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Line mini muffin pans with mini muffin papers.
- 3For the brownie base: Combine the chocolates and butter in a medium saucepan.
- 4Stir often over low heat until mixture is melted and smooth.
- 5Remove saucepan from heat; cool slightly.
- 6In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat eggs and sugar on medium-high speed until thick.
- 7On low speed, beat in vanilla and chocolate mixture until mixed.
- 8Stir in flour, baking powder, and salt.
- 9Spoon batter into muffn cups.
- 10Bake for 12 minutes or until the centers still look moist but spring back when lightly touched.
- 11Test with a tootpick; it should yield moist crumbs.
- 12Cool pan for 5 minutes, then remove brownies from pan and cool them completely on a wire rack.
- 13For the ganache: Place chocolate in small heatproof bowl and set aside.
- 14Heat cream, salt, and vanilla in a small saucepan over medium heat until mixture just begins to simmer.
- 15Pour over chocolate, letting mixture sit until chocolate is softened(about 5 minutes).
- 16Stir until chocolate is completely melted and smooth.
- 17Chill for 30 minutes.
- 18Spoon ganache atop brownie bites.
- 19Refrigerate to allow the ganache to set.
- 20When ready to enjoy, grate some semi sweet chocolate atop and serve.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Awesome Brownie Bites
Serving Size: 1 (1016 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 163.1
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 36.7 mg
- Sodium 58.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 12.3 g
- Protein 1.9 g