- 12 slices bacon
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 tablespoon hot salsa
- 1⁄2 cup onion
- 1 cup mushroom
- 1 cup extra-sharp cheddar cheese
- 8 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 4 English muffins, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry bacon and drain on paper towels.
- Pour off all but 1 1/2 tbsp of the drippings and sauté the mushrooms and onions in the skillet until just soft.
- Stir in the soup, milk and salsa and heat until it begins to bubble. Stir in the cheese until it melts.
- Spray Pam on a 9x13" pan and pour the mixture into the pan.
- Break the eggs over top of the sauce.
- Crumble and sprinkle on the bacon.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Spoon 1 egg and sauce on toasted muffin half.
- Repeat with other muffins.