- 1 bagel
- 1 egg
- 1 slice cheddar cheese, kraft singles (other cheese works too)
- 2 slices deli turkey or 2 slices deli ham or 2 slices deli roast beef, any lunch meat
Directions See How It's Made
- First, scramble the egg and cook it in a pan.
- Now, open or slice the bagel and place lunch meat on the bottom half.
- Now when the eggs are done, place them on the meat.
- Finally, put the cheese on the egg(s).
- •(Optional) Put the sandwich in the microwave for 45 seconds to warm the other parts of the sandwich.