Prep 1 min
Cook 4 mins
YUMMY bagel with egg, cheese and any sandwich meat.
Make and share this Awesome Breakfast Bagel Sandwich recipe from Food.com.
- First, scramble the egg and cook it in a pan.
- Now, open or slice the bagel and place lunch meat on the bottom half.
- Now when the eggs are done, place them on the meat.
- Finally, put the cheese on the egg(s).
- •(Optional) Put the sandwich in the microwave for 45 seconds to warm the other parts of the sandwich.
Wonderful! I used peppered turkey and Colby-Jack cheese. Came together very fast! Thanks so much for posting!!
This was great. I toasted the bagel first and also put the deli ham in the skillet to warm it up before putting it on the bagel. This was delicious but filling. I only could eat half.
This was a favorite snack to make growing up, maybe even one of the first things I 'cooked'. I prefer to scramble the egg with some milk in a bowl, then pour it in the middle of a small pancake form - makes keeping everything together easier. Before I had one, a slice of bread with a circle cut out worked just as well. Toasting the bagel first is also a nice touch.