Prep 30 mins
Cook 7 mins
Everyone loves them!
- 1 lb turkey breast, slices
- salt and pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Italian style breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- lemon wedge
- Season turkey with salt and pepper. Mix eggs in a shallow dish. Place bread crumbs in another shallow dish.
- Dip both sides of turkey in egg and then into crumbs.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil and 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add slices, not crowding, and cook until golden brown on bottom, about 3-5 minutes.Turn and cook other side until golden, about 2 minutes.
- Remove to plate and repeat with remaining slices, adding more butter and oil as needed. Serve with lemon.
Delicious and both picky adult and kid friendly! Both my hubby and 3 year old gobbled these up.