- 295.73 ml water
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 2.46 ml salt
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese
- 14.79 ml cornmeal
- 709.77 ml bread flour
- 11.09 ml dry yeast
Directions See How It's Made
- Put this in the bread machine on the manual/dough cycle.
- At the end of the cycle punch down the dough and let rest 5 min.
- Roll out the dough to the shape of your pan, and put in pan, top as desired Bake at 425 for at least 15 min.
- until cheese is well melted, and browned.
- Variation: Add 1 to 2 tsp Italian Seasoning.