1/27 Photos of Awesome Blueberry Muffins
This is a awesome Blueberry muffin recipe. Double it to make large muffins. I sometimes add cinnamon to the batter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- 2Grease muffin cups or line with muffin liners.
- 3Combine 1 1/2 cups flour, 3/4 cup sugar, salt and baking powder.
- 4Place vegetable oil into a 1 cup measuring cup; add the egg and enough milk to fill the cup.
- 5Mix this with flour mixture.
- 6Fold in blueberries.
- 7Fill muffin cups right to the top, and sprinkle with crumb topping mixture.
- 8To Make Crumb Topping: Mix together 1/2 cup sugar, 1/3 cup flour, 1/4 cup butter, and 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon.
- 9Mix with fork, and sprinkle over muffins before baking.
- 10Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until done.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Awesome Blueberry Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 384.0
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 39.9 mg
- Sodium 301.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 33.1 g
- Protein 4.2 g