Recipe by josamky1063
These cookies are AWESOME!!!!
Top Review by MrsKnox2016
These cookies are dangerous! DH and I love a nice, thick cookie that absolutely screams for a tall, cold glass of milk and these fit that description. I like that they don't spread nearly at all and that they are decadent, but not too rich. I didn't have any peanuts (wouldn't have used anyways) and had to use chocolate chips and peanut butter chips. Fantastic and will use this recipe often!
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter or 1⁄2 cup regular butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup semisweet chocolate piece
- 3⁄4 cup honey-roasted peanuts
- 3⁄4 cup coarsely chopped miniature peanut butter cup (about 15)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the butter and peanut butter with an electric mixer for 30 seconds. Add the sugars, baking soda and salt. Beat until combined, scraping sides of the bowl occasionally.
- Beat in egg, milk, and vanilla. Using the mixer, beat in as much of the flour as you can. Stir in remaining flour by hand. Stir in the chocolate pieces, peanuts and peanut butter cups.
- Drop by generously rounded teaspoons 2 inches apart onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake the cookies in a 350°F oven for about 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool.
- *Note: For easier chopping, freeze miniature chocolate-covered peanut butter cups in their wrappers for 1 hour. Remove frozen candies from wrappers before chopping.