This is a recipe I got from a friend of mine. It's great for making when you're feeding a lot of people. Also fantastic for warming you up when it's cold!
- 2 lbs browned ground beef or 2 lbs ground chicken
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 (16 ounce) cans pinto beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans
- 2 (10 ounce) cans Rotel Tomatoes
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (16 ounce) can ranch style beans
- 1 (10 ounce) can Mexican-style tomatoes
- 1 (10 ounce) can hominy
- 1 (10 ounce) can green chilies
- 1 package ranch dressing mix
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 2 -3 cups water
- Mix together all ingredients.
- Simmer for 30 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips, cheese, and cornbread if desired!