Prep 30 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This is a easy to make beef jerky and it taste so good it will disappear in no time.
- 1 cup teriyaki marinade
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 (1/2 ounce) packets Nesco jerky spice works, 1 packet is the cure which contains salt and sodium nitrate, to cure the meat, 1 packet contains spi
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 lbs hamburger meat or 2 lbs ground deer meat, for those deer hunters
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Mix the nesco jerky works packets, sugar, paprika, honey, and teriyaki sauce ingredients in a bowl mix well blended then put the hamburger meat into the sauce mix very well with hands until very mixed up, then sit the meat in the icebox for 8 hours so the ingredients will be incorporated.
- Using the nesco jerky works kit to spread out the meat into strips of jerky using a food dehydrator set at high speed drying from 6 to 8 hours or depends on how thick the meat is.
- After drying put into paper towels to drained off fat from the meat cool for about a hour and enjoy.