Recipe by myslys
This is a really good easy to make recipe!
Top Review by evewitch
I made this and changed it quite a bit. I used a 28 oz. can of baked beans and 2 15 oz. cans of pork & beans. I also used 4 pork chops and 1 pork steak to serve 6. I multiplied the other ingredients by 1.5. The flavor of the beans was awesome. The pork chops did not cook all the way through (even in 50 minutes) because the pan was badly overcrowded. I also thought the topping on the pork chops looked strange. If I did decide to make this again I would only make 4 servings and would follow the directions.
- 2 (12 ounce) cans pork and beans
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- 4 pork chops
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spray a large glass dish with oil spray to prevent sticking.
- In the bottom of the dish, mix together pork and beans, brown sugar, and BBQ sauce.
- Place pork chops on top of the pork and bean mixture.
- Sprinkle brownsugar on all chops making sure to cover entire chop.
- Pour mustard and ketchup over top of chops making sure to cover entire chops.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes.