Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
The name says it all.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (3 1/8 ounce) box banana cream instant pudding
- 1 (3 1/8 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 ounces frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4 bananas, sliced
- vanilla wafer
- In a large bow, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Beat in condensed milk,pudding mix, cold milk and vanilla until smooth.
- Fold in half the whipped topping.
- In 9 x 13 dish layer vanilla wafers with bananas and pudding mixture.
- Top with remaining whipped topping.
- Chill well.
- **Cook time is the chill time. There is no cooking involved.
A friend at work made this, and then had to give out the recipe to everyone!! It's GREAT!