Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
A delightful "company's coming" baked salmon dish served with a very tasty cream sauce. Quick preparation and baking time.
- 59.14 ml butter
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 473.18 ml breadcrumbs
- 2 clove minced garlic
- 59.14 ml fresh parsley, chopped
- 59.14 ml fresh basil, chopped
- 4 (907.18 g) salmon fillets
- 78.07 ml heavy cream
- 78.07 ml sour cream
- 29.58 ml chopped fresh chives
- 29.58 ml chopped fresh basil
- 14.79 ml chopped fresh parsley
- 14.79 ml fresh lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and butter a baking dish.
- In large skillet, melt butter and stir in lemon juice, bread crumbs and garlic.
- Stir mixture frequently until crumbs are golden.
- Remove skillet from heat and stir in parsley and basil.
- Season salmon with salt and pepper and coat all sides with crumb mixture.
- Place on baking dish and bake in middle of oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until done.
- Serve with cream sauce.
What a great recipe! Easy, fast, and most importantly, delicious. The only change I made was to use dried basil and parsley as I didn't have fresh.
This is indeed "Awesome"! This is a dish elegant enough for company and simple enough to serve to your family. I made exactly as Marie directed for the perfect salmon. This sauce is incredible and the perfect sauce for salmon! I also served slices of lemon for those desirous of a more lemony flavor. Thanks so much, Marie!
This was on Point....all I did different was add a extra teaspoon of lemon topping...we Loved it