Recipe by Marie
A delightful "company's coming" baked salmon dish served with a very tasty cream sauce. Quick preparation and baking time.
- 59.14 ml butter
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 473.18 ml breadcrumbs
- 2 clove minced garlic
- 59.14 ml fresh parsley, chopped
- 59.14 ml fresh basil, chopped
- 4 (907.18 g) salmon fillets
- 78.07 ml heavy cream
- 78.07 ml sour cream
- 29.58 ml chopped fresh chives
- 29.58 ml chopped fresh basil
- 14.79 ml chopped fresh parsley
- 14.79 ml fresh lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and butter a baking dish.
- In large skillet, melt butter and stir in lemon juice, bread crumbs and garlic.
- Stir mixture frequently until crumbs are golden.
- Remove skillet from heat and stir in parsley and basil.
- Season salmon with salt and pepper and coat all sides with crumb mixture.
- Place on baking dish and bake in middle of oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until done.
- Serve with cream sauce.