1/2 Photos of Awesome Baked Salmon With Cream Sauce
A delightful "company's coming" baked salmon dish served with a very tasty cream sauce. Quick preparation and baking time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cups breadcrumbs
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 4 (8 ounce) salmon fillets
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees and butter a baking dish.
- 2In large skillet, melt butter and stir in lemon juice, bread crumbs and garlic.
- 3Stir mixture frequently until crumbs are golden.
- 4Remove skillet from heat and stir in parsley and basil.
- 5Season salmon with salt and pepper and coat all sides with crumb mixture.
- 6Place on baking dish and bake in middle of oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until done.
- 7Serve with cream sauce.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Awesome Baked Salmon With Cream Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (351 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 712.2
- Calories from Fat 319
- Total Fat 35.4 g
- Saturated Fat 16.5 g
- Cholesterol 170.8 mg
- Sodium 690.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 54.5 g