Recipe by Marie
A delightful "company's coming" baked salmon dish served with a very tasty cream sauce. Quick preparation and baking time.
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cups breadcrumbs
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 4 (8 ounce) salmon fillets
- 1⁄3 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and butter a baking dish.
- In large skillet, melt butter and stir in lemon juice, bread crumbs and garlic.
- Stir mixture frequently until crumbs are golden.
- Remove skillet from heat and stir in parsley and basil.
- Season salmon with salt and pepper and coat all sides with crumb mixture.
- Place on baking dish and bake in middle of oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until done.
- Serve with cream sauce.