1/17 Photos of Awesome Baked Pork Chops
2 hrs 30 mins
These chops remain moist and tender, and the sauce is to die for! You probably have all the ingredients in your kitchen to make this! Serve these chops over rice!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Rinse pork chops, pat dry, and season with garlic powder and seasoning salt to taste.
- 3Place the beaten eggs in a small bowl.
- 4Dredge the pork chops lightly in flour, dip in the egg, and coat liberally with bread crumbs.
- 5Heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat.
- 6Fry the pork chops 5 minutes per side, or until the breading appears well browned.
- 7Transfer the chops to a 9 x 13 baking dish, and cover with foil.
- 8Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour.
- 9While baking, combine the cream of mushroom soup, milk and white wine in a medium bowl.
- 10After the pork chops have baked for an hour, cover them with the soup mixture.
- 11Replace foil, and bake for another 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Awesome Baked Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (350 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 671.4
- Calories from Fat 308
- Total Fat 34.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 202.1 mg
- Sodium 764.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 50.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: