1/15 Photos of Awesome Baked Ham
4 hrs 20 mins
I love this recipe because it is so easy and it calls for hardly any ingredients, and I always have these ingredients in my pantry. This recipe came from a good friend's mother, who was always asked to bake the ham for get-togethers and family dinners. Now I get those requests. People who ordinarily aren't too fond of ham rave over this one. After I carve, I spoon a little of the glaze over the meat in the platter - yummmm!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium size mixing bowl, mix yellow mustard and brown sugar until you have a thick"paste".
- 2Take all wrappers off of ham and trim away excess fat.
- 3Line baking pan (I spray with Pam in case some of the brown sugar mixture escapes, clean up is easier) with Aluminum foil.
- 4Place ham on foil and spread brown sugar/mustard paste on top.
- 5Fold and seal foil.
- 6Do not open again until ham is done.
- 7Bake at 350° for 4 hours.
- 8Let set for about 1 hr then carve.
- 9One of the best tasting hams you will ever have!
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Awesome Baked Ham
Serving Size: 1 (295 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1018.6
- Calories from Fat 541
- Total Fat 60.1 g
- Saturated Fat 22.0 g
- Cholesterol 319.6 mg
- Sodium 281.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 22.0 g
- Protein 91.5 g