I love this recipe because it is so easy and it calls for hardly any ingredients, and I always have these ingredients in my pantry. This recipe came from a good friend's mother, who was always asked to bake the ham for get-togethers and family dinners. Now I get those requests. People who ordinarily aren't too fond of ham rave over this one. After I carve, I spoon a little of the glaze over the meat in the platter - yummmm!
- In a medium size mixing bowl, mix yellow mustard and brown sugar until you have a thick"paste".
- Take all wrappers off of ham and trim away excess fat.
- Line baking pan (I spray with Pam in case some of the brown sugar mixture escapes, clean up is easier) with Aluminum foil.
- Place ham on foil and spread brown sugar/mustard paste on top.
- Fold and seal foil.
- Do not open again until ham is done.
- Bake at 350° for 4 hours.
- Let set for about 1 hr then carve.
- One of the best tasting hams you will ever have!