Oh, you HAVE to try this one!! My family LOVES dips and spreads, and even the guys got really into this one. I even caught my uncle (who thinks guys are too "macho" for dips), eating it straight from the bowl with a spoon!! Best when made day of, and lettuce added just before serving. It gets soggy:(
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 113.39 g cream cheese, room temperature
- 118.29 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 59.14 ml chopped onion
- 59.14 ml diced green pepper
- 1 large tomato, seeded and diced
- 453.59 g bacon, cooked crisp, cooled and drained
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- black pepper, to taste
- shredded lettuce (to garnish) (optional)
- In medium bowl, with mixer, blend sour cream, mayonnaise, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, chopped onion and green pepper, garlic powder, and black pepper.
- Crumble bacon into small pieces and add to mixture.
- Add chopped tomato and stir well.
- Garnish with shredded lettuce just before serving, if desired.
- Serve with Townhouse crackers or Wheat Thins.
- Also good served in a bread bowl with bread cubes to dip.