1/4 Photos of Awesome Bacon-Tomato Dip
Oh, you HAVE to try this one!! My family LOVES dips and spreads, and even the guys got really into this one. I even caught my uncle (who thinks guys are too "macho" for dips), eating it straight from the bowl with a spoon!! Best when made day of, and lettuce added just before serving. It gets soggy:(
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup diced green pepper
- 1 large tomato, seeded and diced
- 1 lb bacon, cooked crisp, cooled and drained
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- black pepper, to taste
- shredded lettuce (to garnish) (optional)
- 1In medium bowl, with mixer, blend sour cream, mayonnaise, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, chopped onion and green pepper, garlic powder, and black pepper.
- 2Crumble bacon into small pieces and add to mixture.
- 3Add chopped tomato and stir well.
- 4Garnish with shredded lettuce just before serving, if desired.
- 5Serve with Townhouse crackers or Wheat Thins.
- 6Also good served in a bread bowl with bread cubes to dip.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Awesome Bacon-Tomato Dip
Serving Size: 1 (1118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1066.3
- Calories from Fat 923
- Total Fat 102.5 g
- Saturated Fat 42.8 g
- Cholesterol 204.1 mg
- Sodium 1563.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 26.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: