Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Super delicious and so pretty for a get-together. I use 3 Roma tomatoes or 1 large vine-ripened (in the summer). Feel free to add other layers or switch ingredients. (chopped olives would be nice. :smile:) Note: Cooking time is refrigeration time. Enjoy--
- 118.29 ml sour cream, light is fine
- 118.29 ml real mayonnaise
- 113.39 g cream cheese, room temp (1/3 less fat is fine)
- 7.39 ml garlic, minced
- Tabasco sauce, to taste
- 118.29 ml cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 large tomatoes or 3 roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 226.79 g bacon, cooked crispy and crumbled
- 3 green onions, diced (white and green)
- In food processor, combine cream cheese, sour cream, mayo, 1/4 cup shredded cheese, Tabasco (to taste) and garlic.
- Blend to mix completely.
- Spread in bottom of pie plate and smooth equally.
- Layer with diced tomato, then crumbled bacon, and then green onions.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup Cheddar cheese over top.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until served, at least 30 minutes.
- Serve with crackers, baguettes or sturdy tortilla chips.
What wonderful and easy snack. Will be in my files and used often, especially for entertaining. Thanks for a recipe with ingredients that are always readily available.
This is fantastic! I used fresh tomatoes from my garden (I seem to have escaped the blight), and it was delicious. I will be making this again definitely. Made for Everyday's a Holiday Tag Game.
Great flavor!! will make often,Thanks.