Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
We love this easy-to-make potato salad! A friend of mine at work gave me the idea, and I've played around with this recipe to get it just right. YUMMY!
- 5 -6 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1⁄4 cup bacon bits (real bacon bits or pieces)
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 0.5 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook potatoes and drain.
- Add sour cream, mayonnaise, bacon bits, and ranch dressing mix.
- Salt and pepper as desired.
- This is great served warm or cold! Enjoy!
I am not a fan of potato salad and this was great! I used real bacon crumbled and added just a tiny bit of salt and black pepper. It was good cold, but it was amazing warm. Thanks for a great recipe!