1/2 Photos of Awesome Avocado and Mushroom Melt
Rollin in the Dough!'s Note:
Fresh tomato, avocado, mushrooms and sprouts on grilled wheat bread topped with melted mozzarella! Deeelish! I had this at a local restaurant, it seemed so simple so I decided to try it at home. I make it at least once a week now it is my favorite, I'm not even a vegetarian. Do not saute' the mushrooms they are meant to eat fresh. It's AWSOME!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a large frying pan on medium.
- 2Butter one side of each slice of bread, place buttered sides down in pan.
- 3Add 1-2 slices of cheese to one slice of bread and top with mushrooms.
- 4Cook until cheese is melted and bread is golden brown.
- 5Take off heat add sliced avocado, sprouts and tomatoes.
- 6Salt & pepper tomatoes.
- 7Spread a little mayo and mustard on inside of other piece of bread and place on top of tomatoes.
- 8Cut in half and ENJOY!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Awesome Avocado and Mushroom Melt
Serving Size: 1 (277 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 403.4
- Calories from Fat 209
- Total Fat 23.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 22.8 mg
- Sodium 457.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.5 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 17.1 g