Recipe by wwltmom
Pampered Chef Recipe.
Top Review by Sherry & Carl
My husband and I loved these potatoes !!! Delicious ! I served them with broiled ham and green beans. I omitted the paprika because I didn't have any. I also used canned drained and sliced potatoes, so I just had to melt the cheese and dinner was ready ! Thank you !
- 10 3⁄4 ounces condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 8 medium baking potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly spray baking dish with cooking spray. In large bowl, combine soup, cheddar cheese, milk and black pepper. Add garlic and potatoes to soup mixture. Mix well.
- Spoon potatoes into baking dish; sprinkle with parmesan cheese and paprika. Cover with foil; bake 1 hour. Remove foil; bake and additional 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are tender.