Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Terrific with anything grilled, this slaw is easy to prepare, as well as delicious and beautiful. It's great for summer barbecues.
For The Dressing
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons minced peeled fresh ginger
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 5 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 6 tablespoons rice vinegar
For the Slaw
- 2 carrots, peeled,cut into matchsticks
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded,cut into matchsticks
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded,cut into matchsticks
- 2 cups thinly sliced red cabbage
- 5 cups thinly sliced green cabbage
- 1⁄2 cup chopped cilantro
- 8 green onions, cut into matchsticks
- In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients.
- This can be made ahead and refrigerated for several days.
- Let stand 30 minutes at room temperature before tossing the slaw.
- In a large bowl, combine the slaw ingredients.
- Add dressing and toss to coat.
- Season and serve.