Recipe by MizzNezz
These ham and cheese bites are crunchy and delicious.
Top Review by Darkhunter
Oh, how easy to make. Perfectly delicious, also. Something a little different to take to a potluck. I brought back an empty plate, even though I doubled the recipe! Thnx so much for sharing your recipe, MizzNezz. Made for Holiday P-A-R-T-Y event Dec 2009.
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 8 slices deli honey-roasted ham
- 8 slices swiss cheese (or your favorite)
- 1 egg, well beaten
- 1⁄2 cup dry breadcrumbs (regular or flavored)
- cooking oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread each ham slice thinly with mustard.
- Top with cheese.
- Roll tightly; secure with 3 toothpicks.
- Heat oil in skillet.
- Dip rolls in egg, then in crumbs.
- Fry briefly until golden brown, about 3 minutes.
- Drain on paper towel, cut between toothpicks to make 3 pieces.