Recipe by sunshinecrackmonkey
Never made apple crisp before, and thought it was time to try! This recipe is the result of me attempting several different ones, and combining what worked for me.
- 4 cups cut up apples
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons pancake mix
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3⁄4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1⁄4 cup pancake mix
- 1⁄3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut up the apples and place in a greased 8x8 baking pan.
- Preheat oven.
- Combine granulated sugar, 2 TBS pancake mix, lemon juice, water & cinnamon; pour over apples, coat apples as best as possible.
- Combine oatmeal, ¼ cup pancake mix, brown sugar & cinnamon; mix well; add melted butter & olive oil. Mix well to crumble. Crumble over apples.
- Bake 30 minutes at 400 degrees.