This is a VERY simple cake recipe and so good. I played around with some ingredients one night, and came up with this. It is a huge hit with my family and friends.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Spray two 9" cake pans, or a 9" x 13" pan, with non-stick spray.
- 3Place apples in a large bowl.
- 4Combine flour, sugar, soda, powder, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg - add to apples.
- 5Mix vanilla and eggs, add to remaining ingredients.
- 6Divide batter evenly between two pans, bake at 350 degrees for 40-50 minutes.
- 7Let cool in pans, slice and serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Awesome Apple Cake
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 191.3
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 46.5 mg
- Sodium 316.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 28.3 g
- Protein 3.3 g