Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
We have these often at our house for Sunday brunch, there a real favorite and they turn out so fluffy!
Top Review by mpumphrey1
I made recipe as stated except I added more applesauce and cinnamon than recipe called for. They were good with the syrup but not outstanding. I liked the texture of the pancakes. I think It needed a more apple/cinnamon taste to it for me.
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt (about 1/8 tsp)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon (can use more)
- 1 large eggs or 1 large extra large egg, beaten
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1⁄4 cup applesauce (can use a bit more)
- 3 tablespoons liquid honey
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- oil (for frying)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, mix first 4 ingredients.
- In another bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients, except the oil.
- Stir the egg/apple mixture into the dry ingredients; mix well, until smooth.
- Warm a skillet.
- When skillet is hot, add approx 1/4 cup batter.
- Cook until pancake until golden (approx 3 minutes on each side).