Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 mins
We have these often at our house for Sunday brunch, there a real favorite and they turn out so fluffy!
- In a bowl, mix first 4 ingredients.
- In another bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients, except the oil.
- Stir the egg/apple mixture into the dry ingredients; mix well, until smooth.
- Warm a skillet.
- When skillet is hot, add approx 1/4 cup batter.
- Cook until pancake until golden (approx 3 minutes on each side).
I made recipe as stated except I added more applesauce and cinnamon than recipe called for. They were good with the syrup but not outstanding. I liked the texture of the pancakes. I think It needed a more apple/cinnamon taste to it for me.
If I could give more stars I would! SO good : ) This is going to become our normal pancake recipe, Bisquick who??
I used a bit more of apple juice and added a little bit of milk cause it was too thick. My BF and baby ate them with maple syrup. But I ate them alone with whipped cream and a bit of cinnamon. Thanks Kit :) Made for Zaar Star Game.