- 1 large flour tortilla (white or wheat)
- chive & onion cream cheese
- ranch dressing
- prepared horseradish
- 3-5 leaf romaine lettuce, torn
- 2 slice tomatoes, cut into strips
- 59.14 ml shredded montery monterey jack pepper cheese
- 4-5 slice of angus roast beef
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread Onion and Chive cream cheese on one side of tortilla.
- Lay out slices of Roast Beef evenly on tortilla.
- Dribble a little Ranch dressing in a thin line down the middle.
- Spread a small thin line of Horseradish down the middle.
- Spread out the torn romaine lettuce evenly on tortilla but make sure all ingredients are a little away from the edges so you can fold it easier.
- Put strips of tomato in a line down middle.
- Spread Monterey Pepper Jack Cheese evenly on tortilla.
- Fold the ends of the tortilla to the stuffing, then starting at one side, roll up the tortilla.
- Makes one wrap.