1/1 Photo of Awesome Angus Roast Beef Wraps
DH and I have been experimenting with wraps lately, I came up with this and DH absolutely loved it and suggested I post it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread Onion and Chive cream cheese on one side of tortilla.
- 2Lay out slices of Roast Beef evenly on tortilla.
- 3Dribble a little Ranch dressing in a thin line down the middle.
- 4Spread a small thin line of Horseradish down the middle.
- 5Spread out the torn romaine lettuce evenly on tortilla but make sure all ingredients are a little away from the edges so you can fold it easier.
- 6Put strips of tomato in a line down middle.
- 7Spread Monterey Pepper Jack Cheese evenly on tortilla.
- 8Fold the ends of the tortilla to the stuffing, then starting at one side, roll up the tortilla.
- 9Makes one wrap.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Awesome Angus Roast Beef Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (313 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 677.5
- Calories from Fat 242
- Total Fat 26.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 113.5 mg
- Sodium 942.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 47.2 g