Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
DH and I have been experimenting with wraps lately, I came up with this and DH absolutely loved it and suggested I post it.
- Spread Onion and Chive cream cheese on one side of tortilla.
- Lay out slices of Roast Beef evenly on tortilla.
- Dribble a little Ranch dressing in a thin line down the middle.
- Spread a small thin line of Horseradish down the middle.
- Spread out the torn romaine lettuce evenly on tortilla but make sure all ingredients are a little away from the edges so you can fold it easier.
- Put strips of tomato in a line down middle.
- Spread Monterey Pepper Jack Cheese evenly on tortilla.
- Fold the ends of the tortilla to the stuffing, then starting at one side, roll up the tortilla.
- Makes one wrap.
Big it at my party and they looked beatiful cut in half on a diagonal. Thanks for a great recipe.
carolinerenee, I made these last night and could NOT quit eating them! The roast beef and the horseradish go together hand-in-glove and the idea of a wrap is so much better than the traditional sandwich. I exprimented a bit after the first round and I found that I liked them best with Hellman's brand Dijonaise, which is a blend of dijon mustard, horseradish and mayo. It seems the perfect blend for this wrap. Still, on a warm summer day with a cold beer, I could go for an additional spread of the horseradish in addition to the Dijonaise. I think next time, I'm also going to try some roasted red pepper slices (from a jar) and, having now also tried it with baby swiss cheese, I think I'll stay with that for awhile. But honestly, your original recipe is just killer -- any changes aren't at all an improvement -- just adjustments for personal tastes. Thanks for posting one of the best ones yet! big pat.
Caroline, the name really fits these wraps-they indeed were Awesome! Mine were a little milder though, I didn't have any prepared horseradish so I used Horseradish sauce, and used monterey jack instead of pepper-jack. I really couldn't imagine this tasting any better than how it was! Thank You!