24 hrs 5 mins
If you like the refreshing and spicy taste of chai half as much as I do, then you're going to love how easy and good this is! I make up a batch once of twice a month and then enjoy my chai.
My Private Note
oz conc ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour condensed milk and spices into the blender and blend on high speed for a few seconds until the milk looks evenly "flecked" with spices.
- 2Pour mixture into a clean jar or container with a lid.
- 3Refrigerate at least 24 hours.
- 4Alternatively, pour mix into ice cube trays and freeze.
- 5To use concentrate: Brew a strong black tea or strong herbal tea of your choice.
- 6Stir in 1 frozen concentrate cube or 1/2 to 2 teaspoons of chai concentrate mix per cup of freshly steeped tea.
- 7Frozen cubes will keep up to one year in the freezer if you pop them out of the trays and store in a freezer bag.
- 8Concentrate will keep in the fridge for up to 3 weeks.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Awesome (And Economical) Chai Concentrate
Serving Size: 1 (10 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 46.0
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 4.7 mg
- Sodium 18.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 1.1 g