Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
If you like the refreshing and spicy taste of chai half as much as I do, then you're going to love how easy and good this is! I make up a batch once of twice a month and then enjoy my chai.
- Pour condensed milk and spices into the blender and blend on high speed for a few seconds until the milk looks evenly "flecked" with spices.
- Pour mixture into a clean jar or container with a lid.
- Refrigerate at least 24 hours.
- Alternatively, pour mix into ice cube trays and freeze.
- To use concentrate: Brew a strong black tea or strong herbal tea of your choice.
- Stir in 1 frozen concentrate cube or 1/2 to 2 teaspoons of chai concentrate mix per cup of freshly steeped tea.
- Frozen cubes will keep up to one year in the freezer if you pop them out of the trays and store in a freezer bag.
- Concentrate will keep in the fridge for up to 3 weeks.