Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is so easy but ohhhh so good.
Make and share this Awesome Almond Bark recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 cup slivered almonds or 3⁄4 cup almonds
- 16 ounces semisweet chocolate pieces or 16 ounces white chocolate pieces
- Toast the almonds in a 9"x 13" pan at 350 degrees for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler over hot, not boiling water stirring until smooth.
- Pour chocolate over almonds.
- Spread evenly and chill until hardened.
- Break into pieces and store in a cool place.