Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
A delightful leftover holiday turkey and stuffing casserole.
Make and share this Awe-So-Good Turkey and Stuffing Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 6 cups mashed potatoes
- 2 cups steamed baby carrots
- 2 cups green beans
- 5 cups cooked turkey, pulled apart
- 1 cup leftover cooked cranberries, with sauce
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup turkey gravy
- 6 cups prepared stuffing
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- lightly grease or spray a oven-proof
- 6 quart casserole dish.
- Layer the casserole dish in the order given above.
- Be sure to mix the cream of chicken soup, turkey gravy and milk together.
- Baked 45-60 minutes or until hot.