Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
awaze sauce consists of berbere, vegetable oil, and red wine. recipe courtesy http://bit.ly/WDHi0X.
Make and share this Awaze Sigga Tibs (Ethiopian-Style Sauteed Beef) recipe from Food.com.
- Prep beef by washing and cutting up into bite size cubes. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Add garlic and onion and cook on medium heat until onion appears clear.
- Add green and red peppers.
- Stir in first tbsp berbere spice.
- Cook until vegetables are all soft.
- Add meat and tbsp of butter.
- Stir in second tbsp of spice.
- Continue to cook on medium heat, stirring often. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve over prepared couscous or with injera.