I do Weight Watchers (over 100lbs off! & counting!) So I am always trying to think of new tasty recipes. I came up with this one & took it to a dessert contest one first place NO ONE can believe it is "Diet" Cake!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the cake mix, soda, & egg until smooth (as directed on box).
- 2Spray a 9X13 Pan with PAM. Pour cake in pan and bake as directed.
- 3Meanwhile mix the boiling water and jello together set aside and let cool (DO NOT let set up!).
- 4Mix the pudding mix & milk let set in fridge 10 min until thick. Fold in the cool whip.
- 5When Cake is done let cool. Poke holes in cake pour over jello mixture.
- 6Ice with pudding/cool whip mixture.
- 7Thinly slice strawberries layer on top.
- 8This is 3 pts per servings on Weight Watchers for a huge serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Award Winning Strawberry Cake
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 27.0
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 15.9 mg
- Sodium 25.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
strawberry cake mix
fat-free cool whip