Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
I do Weight Watchers (over 100lbs off! & counting!) So I am always trying to think of new tasty recipes. I came up with this one & took it to a dessert contest one first place NO ONE can believe it is "Diet" Cake!
- Mix the cake mix, soda, & egg until smooth (as directed on box).
- Spray a 9X13 Pan with PAM. Pour cake in pan and bake as directed.
- Meanwhile mix the boiling water and jello together set aside and let cool (DO NOT let set up!).
- Mix the pudding mix & milk let set in fridge 10 min until thick. Fold in the cool whip.
- When Cake is done let cool. Poke holes in cake pour over jello mixture.
- Ice with pudding/cool whip mixture.
- Thinly slice strawberries layer on top.
- This is 3 pts per servings on Weight Watchers for a huge serving.
I know this has to be good because I make one using orange cake and orange jello...minus the 7-up. It is a wonderful summer cake. With the orange cake I put the hot jello onto a hot cake then let cool completely before putting on the icing. With this being SF & FF it will be even better!!