Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
These cookies are soo soft and yummy!!
- 4 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages vanilla instant pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 (24 ounce) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350. Sift together the flour and baking soda, set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and sugar. Beat in the instant pudding mix until blended. Stir in the eggs and vanilla. Blend in the flour mixture.
- Finally, stir in the chocolate chips and nuts. Drop cookies by rounded spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 mins in the preheated oven. Edges should be golden brown.