These cookies are soo soft and yummy!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Sift together the flour and baking soda, set aside.
- 2In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and sugar. Beat in the instant pudding mix until blended. Stir in the eggs and vanilla. Blend in the flour mixture.
- 3Finally, stir in the chocolate chips and nuts. Drop cookies by rounded spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- 4Bake for 10 to 12 mins in the preheated oven. Edges should be golden brown.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Award Winning Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 72
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.3
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 25.3 mg
- Sodium 117.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 13.5 g
- Protein 1.6 g