Recipe by loveleesmile
This pizza is special. OMG it was the most delicious pizza. This recipe is simple, totally amazing, mouth watering and will make you want more and more and more... Recipe from Food Network.
Top Review by steve in FL
This pizza is truly outstanding! It might get more hits with zaar fans to know that this is the creation of Georgio Giove, who won 2nd place with this pizza in the 'Worlds Best Tasting Pizza' competition in Italy.. I highly recommend this to all white pizza lovers, this is excellent!
- 7 ounces pizza dough
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 3 ounces mozzarella cheese, knots shredded
- 6 slices pancetta
- zucchini, thinly sliced
- 2 ounces herbed cream cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Place a pizza stone on the floor or the lowest rack of your oven. Preheat the oven to 500°F.
- Pat the pizza dough into a 12-inch diameter circle. Spread on the heavy cream, then the mozzarella. Place the pancetta slices on so there is pancetta on each slice of pizza (6 slices). Finally add the zucchini and chunks of the cream cheese. Slide the pizza onto the stone and bake for 8 for 10 minutes.