Prep 2 mins
Cook 2 mins
Charley's Steakery, great sandwich from the Mall.
- Preheat flat griddle to high temperature.
- Apply meat to grill, top with desired vegetables.
- Lightly season, then flip when outer edges of meat turn brown.
- Begin chopping the meat as soon as it is flipped over.
- When cooking is complete, shape meat to bun size.
- Top with 2 pieces of provolone cheese.
- When top of cheese starts to melt, remove from griddle with spatula and place on hoagie roll.
- Top with your choice of condiments, then dig inches.