Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Avocados make this a fast and substantial enough salad for a light dinner or lunch. Homemade ham is the best for this recipe but you can use the packaged stuff in a rush!
- 4 avocados, halved and pitted
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon spiced granular mustard
- 6 ounces cooked lean ham, diced
- 12 sage leaves, chopped (reserve one full for each avocado half)
- Halve and pit the avocados and brush with vinegar.
- Beat the oil and mustard into the vinegar, and add the diced ham and chopped sage.
- Pile the ham onto the avocados and garnish with sage leaves.