Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another good appetizer recipe with the excellent combination of avocado, tuna fish and apple, making a delicious blend of flavors. Enjoy them.
- 4 large avocados, slightly firm
- 2 (368.54 g) can tuna in water, drained
- 73.94 ml mayonnaise, light
- 1 lemon, juice
- 1 red apple, cut in small cubes
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 118.29 ml pecans, finely chopped
- Cut avocados in half. Remove the pit and separate some of the pulp from the center.
- Mix the pulp separated with all the ingredients and fill the avocado halves.
- Serve with crackers and pickled jalapeño peppers, if desire.