Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
So very simple to make, these are a colorful, delicious addition to any Tex-Mex or Mexican themed meal.
- Peel and slice each avocado in half.
- Remove seeds.
- Using a small pasty brush, coat each avocado with lemon juice.
- Lay each avocado half on small salad plates.
- Then, using the brush or a small spatula, paint a wide band of sour cream down the middle.
- Paint a narrow band of picante sauce down the center of the sour cream.
- Serve immediately.
This is a good recipe. Basic and good with a spicy grilled steak!