Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
From Cooking Light. Serve with crudites or pita chips.
Make and share this Avocado Yogurt Dip With Cumin recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 avocados, ripe, peeled, pitted and coarsely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Place all ingredients in a food processor or blender and process until smooth.
- Prepare up to 8 hours in advance and store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Made for Spring 2008 PAC. Very good dip! Wonderful with lime seasoned corn chips. Thanks Beautiful BC for a great recipe which will go into my repitoire of repeats.